Wednesday 22 November 2017

PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. /. PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

Friday 24 November 2017. 

PEARL FOR EACH DAY:

(John 14:1-3)

1. "Let not your heart be troubled, believe in God, believe also in Me. 

2. "In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 

3. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I Am, there you may be also."


Vrydag 24 November 2017. 

PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG:

(Johannes14:1-3)

1. "Laat julle hart nie ontsteld word nie; glo in God, glo ook in My. 

2. "In die huis van My Vader is daar baie wonings; as dit nie so was nie, sou Ek dit vir julle gesê het. Ek gaan om vir julle plek te berei. 

3. "En as Ek gegaan het en vir julle plek berei het, kom Ek weer en sal julle na My toe neem, sodat julle ook kan wees waar Ek is."


(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om die korrekte Skriflesing gedeelte aan my deur te gee elke dag, volgens u behoeftes en verwagtinge. 

Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, krag, mag, lofprysing, aanbidding en danksegging van nou, tot in ewigheid. 

/  

I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to reveal the appropriate section of Scripture to me every day, according to your needs and expectations. 

To Him be all glory, honour, power, might, praise, worship and thanksgiving now, and forever more.)



Many thanks to Maryke van Vuuren who forwarded this message to me, all the way from Italy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment