Monday 2 October 2017

PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. /. PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. /. PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

Saterdag 7 Oktober 2017. 
PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG: 

(Psalm 91:14-16)
14. "Omdat hy My liefhet " sê God, "daarom sal Ek hom red; Ek sal hom beskerm omdat hy My Naam ken. 
15. "Hy sal My aanroep en Ek sal hom verhoor; in die nood sal Ek by hom wees; Ek sal hom uitred en eer aan hom gee. 
16. "Met lengte van dae sal Ek hom versadig, en Ek sal hom My heil laat sien."

Saterdag 7 Oktober 2017. 
PEARL FOR EACH DAY:
(Psalm 91:14-16)
14. "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My Name, (has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love and kindness - trusts and relies on Me), knowing I will never forsake him, no, never.  
15. "He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him. 
16. "With long life will I satisfy him, and show him My salvation."

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om elke dag die korrekte"PÊREL" aan u deur te gee, volgens u behoeftes en verwagtinge. 
Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, lofprysing, aanbidding, krag, mag, danksegging en soewereiniteit, tot in alle ewigheid. 
/
I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to present the correct "PEARL" to you every day, according to your needs and expectations. 
To Him be all honour, glory, praise, worship, strength, might, sovereignty, and thanksgiving from now and forever more).




No comments:

Post a Comment