Sunday 22 April 2018

PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. /. PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

Woensday 25 April 2018. 
PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG:

(Handelinge 2:25-28)
25. "Want Dawid sê van Hom: 'Ek het die Here altyddeur voor my gesien, want Hy is aan my regterhand, dat ek nie sou wankel nie.
26. "'Daarom is my hart bly en my tong juig, ja, ook sal my vlees nog rus in hoop. 
27. ""Want U sal My siel nie aan die doderyk oorlaat, of U Heilige oorgee om verderwing te sien nie. 
28. ""U het My die weë van die lewe bekend gemaak, U sal My vervul met vreugde by U aangesig.'"

Wednesday 25 April 2018. 
PEARL FOR EACH DAY:
(Acts 2:25-28)
25. "For David says in regard to Him: 'I saw the Lord constantly before me, for He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken, or overthrown or cast down (from my secure and happy state.)
26. "'Therefore my heart rejoiced and my tongue exulted exceedingly; moreover, my flesh will also dwell in hope (will encamp, pitch its tent, and dwell in hope, in anticipation of the resurrection).
27. "'For You will not abandon My soul, leaving it helpless in Hades (the state of departed spirits), nor let Your Holy One know decay or see destruction (of the body after death).
28. "'You have made known to Me Your ways of life; You will enrapture Me, (diffusing My soul with joy) with and in Your presence. 

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om elke dag die korrekte Skriflesing gedeelte aan my deur te gee, volgens u behoeftes en verwagtinge. 
Aan Hom kom toe alle heerlikheid, eer, majesteit, heerskappy, lofprysing, aanbidding en danksegging, van nou tot in alle ewigheid. 
/
I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to provide the correct section of Scripture to me every day, according to your needs and expectations. 
To Him be all glory, honour, majesty, supremacy, praise, worship and thanksgiving, from now and forever more.)


Many thanks to Max Lucado for this brilliant pic. May God bless you richly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment