Monday 26 June 2017

PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. / PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

Dinsdag 4Julie 2017. 
PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG:

(Openbaring 3:21,22)
21. "Aan hom wat oorwin, sal Ek gee om saam met My te sit op My troon, soos Ek ook oorwin het, en saam met My Vader op Sy troon gaan sit het. 
22. "Wie 'n oor het, laat hom hoor wat die Gees aan die Gemeentes sê."

Tuesday 4 July 2017. 
PEARL FOR EACH DAY:
(Revelation 3:21,22)
21. "He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne. 
22. "He who is able to hear, let him listen to, and heed what the Holy Spirit says to the Churches."  

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om elke dag die korrekte "PÊREL" aan u deur te gee, volgens u behoeftes en verwagtinge. Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, lofprysing, aanbidding, krag, mag, aanbidding en danksegging van nou tot in alle ewigheid.  
/
I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to present the correct "PEARL" to you every day, according to your needs and expectations. To Him be all honour, glory, praise worship, strength, might and thanksgiving from now and forever more.)  


 Many thanks to Rosan Marais who kindly forwarded this pic to me. May God bless you richly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment