Wednesday 23 August 2017

PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. / PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

Maandag 11 September 2017. 
PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG:

(Psalm 9:2,3)
2. Ek wil die Here loof met my hele hart; ek wil al U wonders vertel. 
3. In U wil ek bly wees en juig; ek wil psalmsing tot eer van U Naam, O Allerhoogste. 

Monday 11 September 2017. 
PEARL FOR EACH DAY:
(Psalm 9:1,2)
1. I will praise You O Lord with my whole heart; I will show forth (recount and tell aloud) all Your marvellous works and wondrous deeds! 
2. I will rejoice in You and be in high spirits; I will sing praise to Your Name, O Most High! 

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om elke dag die korrekte "PÊREL" aan u deur te gee, volgens u behoeftes en verwagtinge. 
Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, lofprysing, aanbidding, krag, mag, danksegging en soewereiniteit, tot in alle ewigheid. 
/
I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to present the correct "PEARL" to you every day, according to your needs and expectations. 
To Him be all honour, glory, praise, worship, strength, might, sovereignty and thanksgiving from now, and forever more.)



  

No comments:

Post a Comment