Saturday 8 October 2016

'N PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. /. A PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

Dinsdag 1 November 2016. 
'N PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG:
(Psalm 42:2,3)
2. Soos 'n hert wat smag na waterstrome, so smag my siel na U, O God!
3. My siel dors na God, na die lewende God; wanneer sal ek ingaan en voor die aangesig van God verskyn? 

Tuesday 1 November 2016. 
A PEARL FOR EACH DAY:
(Psslm 42:1,2)
1. As the deer pants and longs for the warter brooks, so I pant and long for You, O God. 
2. My inner self thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and behold the face of God? 

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om die korrekte "Pêrel" deur te gee elke dag, volgens u behoeftes. Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, lofprysing, aanbidding en danksegging tot in ewigjeid. 
/
I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to reveal the correct "Pearl" each day, according to your needs. To Him be all honour, glory, praise, worship and thanksgiving now and forever). 


No comments:

Post a Comment