Friday 19 August 2016

'N PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG. /. A PEARL FOR EACH DAY.

Woensdag 7 September 2016. 
'N PÊREL VIR ELKE DAG:
(2 Korinthiërs 12:9)
En Hy het vir my gesê: "My genade is vir jou genoeg, want My krag word in swakheid volbring." Baie liewer sal ek dan in my swakheid roem, sodat die krag van Christus in my kan woon. 

Wednesday 7 September 2016. 
A PEARL FOR EACH DAY:
(2 Corinthians 12:9) 
But He said to me: "My grace (My favour and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you (sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully); for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in (your) weakness." Therefore I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me.

(Ek vertrou die Heilige Gees van God om telkens elke dag die korrekte "Pêrel" aan u deur te gee, volgens u behoeftes. Aan Hom kom toe alle eer, heerlikheid, lofprysing, aanbidding en danksegging, tot in alle ewigheid. /
I am trusting the Holy Spirit of God to present the correct "Pearl" to you every day, according to your needs. To Him be all honour, glory, worship, praise and thanksgiving, now and forever more.)


No comments:

Post a Comment